Masters Auto Craft COVID-19 Procedures
Due to the challenges caused by the current COVID-19 outbreak, Masters Auto Craft is still open for business with the following modifications:
- Our lobby will be closed to customer traffic
- Please contact us by phone and we will walk you through the insurance and repair processes and answer any questions you may have
- Please make appointments for drop off or pick up of your vehicle
- All necessary forms and authorizations will be emailed to you prior to dropping off your vehicle for you to sign and email or fax back to us
- If you do not have access to email or fax and you need to sign paperwork at our facility, pens and clipboards will be disinfected after each use
- Please call our office at (512) 989-0005 when you arrive for your appointment and we will direct you to our drive through estimating bay where a representative will meet you to prepare your estimate, and get your keys and necessary forms and authorizations and insurance checks that were issued for your claim
- When your vehicle is ready for pick up, we can take payments over the phone and have your paperwork ready in your vehicle. A representative will meet you in the drive through bay to deliver your keys
- Vehicles will be disinfected upon drop off and again prior to pick up
- We are monitoring and implementing CDC and World Health Organization guidelines and protocols and have instructed our employees on preventative measures to reduce the spread of germs, including frequent handwashing and rigorous cleaning/disinfection of high touch point surfaces in our facility, as well as staying home if they are sick
- If you are scheduled for a repair appointment and you are feeling sick, have a fever, a cough, have traveled internationally in the last 30 days or have been exposed to someone that has COVID-19, please call us to reschedule your appointment
Communication is key in being able to assist our customers right now, and together we can all do our part to keep ourselves and the community safe. Please know that we appreciate your patronage and wish you all the best during this difficult and uncertain time.
Trackback from your site.